Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pastel Pop




jumpsuit (Asos) pastel blazer (Thrifted) heels (Jcpennys)
 
Happy Sunday!!!!!
 
Todays look was inspired by the May issue of Essence Magazine ... Pastels are a must have for spring/summer 2014. From oversized blazers and sexy pencil skirts to tailored blouses and chic cropped jackets , pastel clothes will be fashionable , not infantile.
 
Prayer of the Day
Father thank you for peace . Thank you for leading me forth in joy and victory. I choose to listen to you. I choose to tune in to you . I choose to trust you knowing that you have a good plan for every area of my life in Jesus ' name . Amen.
-Joel Osteen
 

3 comments:

Style & Poise said...

Such a gorgeous color! Very pretty blazer!

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

Jaela said...

Look at you, so sophisticated . I love your coat and the color is just beautiful. Well done pretty lady

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

you have something elegant about you... loving this look