Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Collection (Black & White) IIII



coat (Dillards) bag (Michael Kors) pants (F21) pumps (Elle /Kohls)
necklace (Mone'e Elizabeth)

Happy Sunday!!!!
Today is the last look from my collection I hope you were inspired to rock Black & White .
Which look was your fav of the four ???

Quote of the Day
" Gods dream for your life is so much bigger & better then we could even imagine."
-Joel Osteen

Exclusive!!!!
Kohls is offering 10% off until May 10th just use the code BLOGS10
 
 
 
 
 

 



14 comments:

Ash said...

love the fit of those black and white pants, i only can find them ankle length, i will definitely be looking over at forever21 for these!

~Jeimy~ said...

This is awesome from head to toe. I love the pants they're so fab!

Style4Curves said...

rock it!

Lisa said...

This is super cool! You look great. I'm crazy about those pants!!!

JustPatience said...

You look beautiful and effortlessly chic Melissa. Loving the bold stripe pants.

www.justpatience.com

Clara Turbay said...

well done! nice work!
@paquetevistasbi

Unknown said...

Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
let me know I'll follow back for sure
New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
oxoxoxo
Marie

Unknown said...

Love all 4, but my fav is look number 3. I love the pumps.

Xoxo,
Carrie

Yara Mel said...

it look so flattering on you :D

shall we follow each other?

http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2013/03/another-easy-diy-idea-whooop.html

ruxandra said...

Great pants!
<< From Brussels, with Love>>

Elizabeth Keene said...

These pants are so fab! you look great, lady!

Xo
www.akeenesenseofstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

work that sexy girly! woot!!

xoxo
Mimi G

simplychic said...

very cool pants!!

Style Chic 360 said...

Cute, I both those pants too, I can't wait to style them.