Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Peter Pan Coat



 





 


Happy Sunday!!!!
 Todays post is inspired by the movie "Sparkle" I loved the retro style displayed in the movie.
The one item that stuck out the most were the fab coats that they wore back in the 1960's . Then  I remembered that I had this peter pan collar coat just hanging in my closet and needed to dust if off immediatly lol and what better way to wear a coat than by pairing it with these amazing fitting skinny jeans  and to keep the look 100% retro I addded touches of bows and polka dots to complete my look :)
 
What I'm Wearing : coat (Dillards) skinny jeans (F21) heels (J.Simpson) bag (Aldo)



18 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab coat! I like how you paired it with nude shoes and bag! You hair looks better each time :)

Style4Curves said...

tooo cute!! that bag is to die for!

Lisa said...

I love this outfit. Definitely dresses up the look of jeans!
I haven't seen Sparkle yet...but I really need to.

Style & Poise said...

Uh oh..I see you working that pose!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Love this look! I see you posing in that second picture! Cute bag too.

Unknown said...

love the peter pan collar! so fun! and your polka dot bag is the perfect accent!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Style Chic 360 said...

Love that coat, cute!

Unknown said...

Melissa, you are rockin that coat. I love the polka dot purse with your heels.
Carrie

Priscilla said...

Love the coat, Very Cute
xoxo
Prissysavvy.com

Marsha C said...

Suits you SO well! Cute posing ;) x

http://styleofalondontallgirl.blogspot.com

simplychic said...

you nailed the retro look!

ReakHavoK said...

I've been checking out your blog for the past few weeks, and I'm very impressed. You DID this outfit lady! Keep the heads turning!

www.findingherniche.com

ReakHavoK

Natasha Solae said...

I love that bag & those heels.


xo, natasha solae
www.natashasolae.com

Alissa said...

Cute coat. Such a beauty!

Nekiah Torres said...

Don't hurt em BOO! You look smashing honey! Kiah

xoxo Kellz* said...

love this looks babe:)

www.islandchic77.com

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Loving those accessories

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl

Jillian said...

Love the coat and the polka dots Missy! So ladylike!

xoxo
Jillian
www.NuSophisticate.com