Friday, November 23, 2012

Taylor Made

 
 
Happy Black Friday !!!!!
 
Today I wanted something chic and casual to wear for my day of shopping with the family .So as you all know I've been swooning over "Converse" for some time now, but wasnt sure if I wanted to buy them or how I would even style them to say the least lol. So I must admitt these were borrowed from my sons collection. He won't miss them at all right????!!!!! lol . They def. made the hubbys day there was no complaining about my feet hurting the entire day :)
 
What I'm Wearing: dress (Express) blazer, bag (Thrifted-Goodwill) watch (NY&CO)
converse/chuck taylors (Borrowed)
 
 

5 comments:

~Jeimy~ said...

awwww super cute love the sneakers great pair!

Lisa said...

OH...love it with the converse!

Anonymous said...

Cute title. Love the Chucks!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Super cute and casual look!

Style Chic 360 said...

How cute are those chucks! Love how you styled them!